Fall City = Ultimate FSX Experience

Jay Kae

Yes, I am the admin for Orbx and FTX so one could say I am biased but when I was a child this is what I hoped for from my flight experience, full immersion....

Fall City with all the 'Flows' is just that.. my ultimate experience !

Thank you team for all your efforts

Has anyone done any updated videos of Fall City post the patch showing the new flow?

Unfortunately I missed the pre-order discount on Fall City and Cushman and have been waiting for the holidays to hit so I could pick it up as a gift to myself (I tend to prioritize regional versus private airports), but then all the new releases hit and so my credit card had to absorb that pre-order pain and Fall City is still not in my collection.

This thread is making me want to see that new added immersion and I was hoping there was some updated videos of it to help make my credit card even more nervous, so far nothing found on youtube search :-)

VehicleFlow ist just fantastic. Just experienced it live and in action. The way the cars behave, turn their wheels in curves and look real is outstanding work in a free update! It's great to see how much potential still is in FSX if the right developers go for it.

+1 - I agree. Fall City is definitely a show-piece airport and is now the first one I show to friends whether they are into Flight Sims or not.

VehicleFlow is fantastic and is much better than I was expecting. The vehicles moving round look so realistic and they are so much better than the default AI vehicles we've had in FSX.

Hi, Kludger.

A video for Fall City + Vehicle Flow is a great idea, but I don't think anyone has produced it yet. For sure the first one will be viewed a lot!

Jorge.

You know what? This weekend I think I will do that!

If you haven't already seen my video of FTX AU in the 'Community videos' forums, you will see that it is quite professionaly made, and I have a good reputation on YouTube for making good FSX videos.

http://www.orbxsystems.com/forum/topic/38983-epic-orbx-ftx-au-video/

So, I will certainly make a short video of VehicleFlow during the weekend!

Thanks for the suggestion :)

Archived