I know Orbx must get tired of these requests, but ...

Lawman

... I'd still like to make a plea for S18 Forks . I know it is updated somewhat in PNW and you're planning to move to the other regions. The reason for my request is that the (north)western part of the Olympic Peninsula is devoid of a "true" Orbx-airport. S18 would be a good starting base to explore that part. Having S18 would also create a nice triangular route around the peninsula consisting of high-quality (are there any other ;D ?) Orbx-airports, namely S18-0S9-KHQM. Just look at a sectional chart of the area and you'll see what I mean. The town of Forks is also relatively small. It would give us simmers an opportunity to do a slightly longer flight, without it being too long. Lastly, I always liked the Georender version (the timber museum across the road was nice) :wub: .

... I'd still like to make a plea for S18 Forks . I know it is updated somewhat in PNW and you're planning to move to the other regions. The reason for my request is that the (north)western part of the Olympic Peninsula is devoid of a "true" Orbx-airport. S18 would be a good starting base to explore that part. Having S18 would also create a nice triangular route around the peninsula consisting of high-quality (are there any other ;D ?) Orbx-airports, namely S18-0S9-KHQM. Just look at a sectional chart of the area and you'll see what I mean. The town of Forks is also relatively small. It would give us simmers an opportunity to do a slightly longer flight, without it being too long. Lastly, I always liked the Georender version (the timber museum across the road was nice) :wub: .

Come on, we all know whats going on here.......you are just a fan of 'Twilight' and want to get your fix in the town Orbx style!! :lol:

Archived