overcast essendon takeoff.

timmo32

HI looks very nice Would it be possible to share your settings and how many fps you getting around Ymen . My setting hardware is nearly same and I fly pmdg Bae 4100 which is amazing plane and must say everything on icing,vc rain etc. FPS while taxing if I remmember around 12 after take off 15 but I have set 20 in fsx as I dont want any ctd or at least minimum . I must say so far after rebuild CFG with no tweeks at all , a got only one after take off from ymen so I have moved detail radius to medium and I i am even taking off from ybbn which before I would have ctd while prepering. Sorry I am just curious as you have nearly same system what setting you flying whithout hassle. Also I have oc 4.6 as well just gtx 570 is lower no ocy here and 8gig ram . Thanks Petr

hello petr,yeah sure i would be happy to answer your questions,i get approx 18-30 frames arround ymen,when im taxing to the runway,the frames can go as low as 12,very rare thought,im only running one tweak im my fsx cfg file and thats the highmem fix tweak,all or most in game fsx settings are maxed apart from the water setting,set at 2x med,autogen set to dense,sometimes extremly dense,no aircraft shadows are uses,im using the nvida inspector,my frames do vary alot

from 14-35 at most airports,my frames is locked at 35 in fsx,hope this info helps,here is an exsample of wat nvida settings im using,this is Orbx recommendations,the key to fsx performance is not to max out your autogen,and be carefull tweaking your fsx cfg L.O.D radius,to higher settings causes CTD,best of luck.

from 14-35 at most airports,my frames is locked at 35 in fsx,hope this info helps.Posted Image

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Yeah I am testing your settings with two of the tweeks you mention before and must say I think scenery looks better but sometimes i do get like small flick through the screen when around airport Also I am running fsx FPS limiter set on 25 I don't know if that is coz the tweeks. Look at ystw I really do like it is a nice little airport with some GA around and planty of space for practising ils as well as loc . One think to ask did you tweek size of the vasi lights in fsx? if so please could say the size you have set up I am trying to come with something what could be satisfying to read on approuch . Papi is good but vasi still not clear how they lighting . Cheers Petr Posted ImagePosted Image

Archived