PAKT

IanF

I have been taking my NGX into some interesting places and Im having some problems at PAKT and Im wondering if anyone else is aswell, the only two flights I have done there required me to do the runway 11 ils, I was tracking the loc and glideslope perfectly until about 1000 ft, then for some reason the GS indicator disappears and the loc indicator shifts to the left. It seems like the loc is way off in the beginning anyways because it has me way off to the right of the runway.

i MADE A FLIGHT INTO PAKT WITH ALASKA AIRLINES NGX DID THE iLS APPR RWY 11 AND DIDNT HAVE ANY PROBLEMS EXCEPT I WAS A LITTLE HOT AND UTILIZE ALL THE RUNWAY TO STOP.. THIS WAS DONE A FEW WEEKS BACK AND I DIDNT NOTICE ANY PROBLEM.. WILL HAVE TO GO BACK AND DO THAT FLIGHT AGAIN.. WILL LET YOU KNOW..

Hey guys thanks for looking into this for me, I just checked it with ade aswell and it is aligned correctly, just one question in ade the heading for the loc is 135.6200 and on my approach plates and fms data it says the track for the loc is 115, however I think that 135 figure is just the true heading or mag heading of the runway, not quite sure of how to put it. Anyways probably something Im doing wrong, although I don't seem to have this issue anywhere else. Thanks again for the reply's.

Archived