Sharing todays weather in tassie

MitchE

FSD Chieftan in TASFAST livery. TASFAST does freight between Victoria and Tassie.

Posted Image

Blowy, Snowy and Freezing cold today. Rex2 realtime weather.

Posted Image

And the sun poking between the clouds courtesy of FTX , Shade and Enb. Cheers all.

Posted Image

That does look chilly

It was horrible weather. We had the Burnie 10 road race today and had four seasons in one day. Rain, Hail, Wind and Sunshine. Running into a 40km SW is not much fun when the finish line is 5km into the teeth of it.

Hi Bassman.

Yes SHADE is the program. Very cheap addon too. Standard settings with the Blue theme to match the typical Aussie eucalypt hue. Also a fair mix of the EMB/ENB series and its various colour/bloom effects.That addon is freeware. Unfortunately FSX doesnt really allow for the creation of cloud shadows but the SHADE addon enhances that effect on the terrain mesh around dusk. Looks good though doesnt it.

I am finding though that I need to alter the repaints on some of my older aircraft models in order to bring it all back into balance. The new FSD repaint shown is in the middle of some texture/shading redos inside and out to compensate for the addons.

Thanks for the feedback guys.

Archived