Help! DL problems

bailout3

I just purchased Northern Rockies order#FSS0132272. When the page came up with all the files on it I clicked on the exe. file to DL but it stopped after at a point where it said to insert disk 2?? I looked at the readme files but it did'nt seem to help me. I have already purchased & DL PNW( I really don't remember how I did it) & although it took over 2 hours it works. I need detailed instructions when it comes to this because I'm not that good when it comes to computer problems. I have already wasted 6 downloads trying various things.

The first screen with all the files seems to be divided top & bottom. At the top lists 3 countries download sites, then below says if I don't use these then use the information below which really has me confused.

Anyone out there with some really clear instructions on what I should do?

I did DL internet DL manager & it loaded all the Rockynorth files but when it finished I don't know what to do with them & the exe file does the same thing stopping & asking for disk2. I'm at a loss

You say: "When the page came up with all the files on it I clicked on the exe."

You more than likely tried to run the .exe file from the archive you downloaded. Can not do that you have to extract the files to a dummy folder and run the .exe file after it is extracted. As your problem is solved perhaps this will help the next person IF they bother to search for the problem.

Archived