Delta 737 out of Bowerman.

Iain Emms

great shot Iain,the 737 is a great plane,but as you can see ive been down sizing to a smaller aircraft so i can get a good look at these great Orbx screnerys,the jets are very fun to fly for long distance flying,but i have to say Orbx close up rocks, flying arround in the propellas means a good look at the detail of Orbx airfields and airports.

great shot Iain,the 737 is a great plane,but as you can see ive been down sizing to a smaller aircraft so i can get a good look at these great Orbx screnerys,the jets are very fun to fly for long distance flying,but i have to say Orbx close up rocks, flying arround in the propellas means a good look at the detail of Orbx airfields and airports.

Sure does i normaly fly only GA but now and again i take the big fella out for a spin.

cheers

Iain

Persoanlly I think FTX looks equally as good at 30,000ft. That is, if there's no clouds blocking my view!!

Archived