Mount Rainer tour with PNWFC

michael63

There was a lot of action on Gamespy and the Orbx TS3 server Sunday night between 1900 GMT and 2130GMT. We started at Bowerman and did some touch and goes around the Bay at Westport and Ocean Shores and then decided to fly to Fall City. From Fall City we flew up to Ranger Creek and from there up and around Mt. Rainer and finished by diving down to Packwood.

Come join the fun in: PNW Flying Club.

Busy traffic pattern at Bowerman:

Posted Image

Passed right over SEATAC:

Posted Image

Fall City(default) and payware for some:

Posted Image

Going up to Ranger Creek:

Posted Image

Parked at 21W:

Posted Image

Climbing up to Mt. Rainer:

Posted Image

Descending from Mt. Rainer to Packwood with Mt. Adams in the background:

Posted Image

Packwood in sight:

Posted Image

Versatile fleet parked at Packwood:

Posted Image

Cheers

Mike

Just wanted to add that I was part of the PNW Club flight yesterday and had a great time. I flew a Cessna 185F Tundra but Mike saw my plane as the float model. The picture below shows my plane as I lead the Club members around Mt Rainer and into Packwood.

Posted Image

i think I may have been hosting that session....lol.....I had great fun yesterday. We actually had a full (8 man) server a couple of times. Hope to do again real soon.

Wolf2grey

www.sacgaming.com

Posted Image

You are so right. And thank you for that, it was a good connection. Come join us on Teamspeak next time; The server settings is put up by Jay Kay in the PNWFC forum.

Cheers

Mike

Super pictures and indeed: Looks like some real great fun! ... ´really have to check out the PNW flying club as soon as time allows it - but for now and again: GREAT pictures here - super!

and...

That looks like fun. Great views and you'll love the payware Fall City, trust me. The surrounding views and area is amazing and the small strip is great for practicing maneuvers and touch and go's.

+1 - it´s a real great and fantastic "add-on" - once You have it, You don´t want to miss it ... i know it´s allways the case with ORBX sceneries ... :)

Archived