YMML - AU Traffic - Alan Constable Traffic Sounds FSX Ultimate Edition Demo

Martin Lott

Here's an adrenaline rush of intense traffic at YMML I filmed with my handy cam next to runway 16. Crank up your volume for a full on turbine engine blast!! :o

www.(y)outube.com/watch?v=pgvMEm1fCvM   

Paste the URL into your Browser Address bar and remove the brackets around the "y", and make sure you click to watch in high quality.

*edit - just added this link

http://www.vimeo.com/1547525 - this site has a download option ( 220.91MB ) where you can view it in double the resolution of YooTube

Awesome video Martin, I must ask were you using DBS or Ezdok Camera when panning around?

Niether! Almost embarrassed to reveal that I simply slewed the ultralight into position and used the menu bar:

Views

View Mode

Aircraft

Tail

I zoomed in then panned around using the spacebar and the mouse to simulate a hand held cam.

great video

really enjoyed watching it. Just a quick question how do you apply the sounds to ai traffic ?

I do have the program but have not figured out how to apply the sounds to ftx ai traffic

Thanks in advance

Alan's automated installer for FTX AU Traffic.

The link to download the installer.

http://www.4shared.com/file/59189181/b4bace85/Traffic_Sounds_Alias_Installer.html

The installer for Alan's payware sound package will by default install the Traffic_Sounds folder into this path: "Microsoft Flight Simulator X\SimObjects\Misc" which will result in no sounds working for FTX AU Traffic.

You need to either manually copy the Traffic_Sounds folder from the "Microsoft Flight Simulator X\SimObjects\Misc" folder into the "Microsoft Flight Simulator X\ORBX\FTX_AU\FTXAI_AIRCRAFT" folder, or point the installer to install into that folder path, for the sounds to work.

Archived