My favorite FTX cruiser

solareagle

The cool thing about the RealAir Decathlon is that it has short dimensions, so you can pull the camera way in without distorting it too much, which lets you fly around with low zoom levels for super sharp textures and the plane still fills the screen nicely.  The last two are with .40 zoom.  It's pretty impressive to fly with that kind of texture clarity.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

OK, where is it? Not that I don't believe you but I just want to double-check for myself  ;)

How long will it before someone gets an FTX shot published on the front cover of AOPA magazine without anyone picking up that it ain't real?

Greg

lovely pics there solareagle , and I agree with you the RealAir Decathlon is a awesome package, one of my fav planes for flying in FTX, Tim the VC is great , Real Air do some of the best VC's ive ever seen.

This is south east of Launceston.  Just do an over head view from Launceston and you will see the wide open green fields stretching quite a distance to the south east.  Same location as this shot, which happens to be my favorite FTX shot to date. 

Posted Image

Archived