G'day all,

Well, it's been a few weeks since I contributed, due to building my new rig. Now that I'm up and running again, it's time to get back into some serious flying! And with a new toy to play with no less, with the release a couple of days ago of Shade. Here's my first screenies from my new build!

For my Shade testing I've been flying around in the Kimberley region of WA at dawn and dusk, checking out the shadowing on all the wonderful ridges and rocky outcrops. I've fallen in love with Ant's Sierra all over again, the more I look at it the more I'm amazed by the visual details that Ant went into here. So for this flight, it's dawn in early autumn, fair weather (blah! I know, should've at least used one of the decent ORBX weather schemes!) for a flight from Argyle to Kununurra along the western shore of Lake Argyle, in the Tecnam Sierra. No commentary this time, the pics speak for themselves ^_^

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

OK, so it's been a while since I posted one of these, but the scenery was just begging for it. A 270 degree panorama composited from 12 individual frames, with no exposure processing other than to match the frames. You may want to click to embiggen.

Posted Image

Expect to see many more from me soon!! And as always, please feel free to post comments and criticisms.

Cheers,

Derek

Archived