Changing Of The Season's

Charlie P.

I gotta say that the first "promo" video that I saw that contained both Orbx and Rex and first got me hooked on getting into these wonderful addon's was the video for Israels farm (I'm sure we've all seen it by now lol). When watching it, I thought to myself, "I can hardly wait for the day when I see that much diversity in the color of my trees and the landscape looks as beautiful as it dose in this video". Well now it looks like this day is fast approaching, as I am now starting to see some of the trees in this great scenery begin the changing process for the fall season..I can't believe how amazing this looks across a horizon filled with breath taking scenery like this...just wow. I can't thank you guys enough for all that you do here!! You have truly changed the way I fly and enjoy this wonderful hobby of virtual aviation!! Thank You!!

Thanks for that post Tim!! That map is amazing... I was flying over the mountains today and could not believe what I was seeing (even to the point that I was randomly changing course and altitude several times from not being able to stop taking screen shots lol). You guys are amazing! I simply cannot believe that what I'm looking at is extremely hard to tell apart from the real deal. You all are a very talented bunch of individuals and I consider myself lucky to have the opportunity to be a customer! Thanks again!! I look forward to continue watching this amazing change take affect while enjoying the best scenery available!!

I also noticed this. It really does make it feel real when the weather and colors of the trees in the sim along with the ground textures start to change. I must admit however that I am not a big fan of a snow covered orbx land , and as winter approaches I will be making my way down under to fly in the southern hemi summer in all my great OZ scenery !!!

Archived