Just the couple

ajc

Sorry Emmsie, not up to your usual standard mate :) looks like very basic AI aircraft as well.

Having said that, the skies ansd water effects are great...probably been asked this a million timers, but what water effects or programs are you using in these shots?

Cheers Dan

Nice. Is that a commercial Dash8? I'm after one.

Hi Paul,

the Dash 8 there is from Abacus in the Aircraft Collector's Edition. All up it comes with 20 planes, Millitary, Coporate (includes the Mustang!), GA and Commercial Aviation. It might not be exactly the best, but hey, at least you've got one! :)

AJC

Apologies to both Emmsie and ajc :-[:footmouth: Should make sure who I am responding to before posting.

ajc, Emmsie is one of the hardest acts to follow and apart from the low quality aircraft, you have done wonders with the actual sky and water; so i ask, this time from ajc,

what water are you using please.

Apologies again.

Dan

Thanks everyone! :)

Apologies to both Emmsie and ajc :-[:footmouth: Should make sure who I am responding to before posting.

ajc, Emmsie is one of the hardest acts to follow and apart from the low quality aircraft, you have done wonders with the actual sky and water; so i ask, this time from ajc,

what water are you using please.

Apologies again.

Dan

That's ok. :)

Don't know what I did, but that is just Default Water at the moment!

Maybe just try to fiddle around with it? I'm not really sure. ???

Thanks everyone!

AJC

Archived