PNW-related elevation errors in FTX Central after PNW 004 Patch

ThrottleUp

Hallo friends!

Can you advise me please?! Today I decided to update all my FTX goodies. All is well...except for Pacific Northwest PNW :'(

Here is what I did.

1. Downloaded OrbxFTXNABluePNWPatch004 Patch

2. Started FTX Central and made North America the active region (as instructed)

3. Ran the PNW004 patch

4. Installed the latest libraries

Then I started FTX and when I switch between Default FSX & North America these errors appear. I will let these three screenshots do the talking. How can I fix this, thanks very much. I hope not by reinstalling PNW hee hee because it will take such long time to download again! Hope you can help me, thanks friends :unsure:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Hi ThrottleUp,

the "cure" for your current FTX hickup

when the screens appear keep hitting OK

when all done, close FTX Central

go to => ...\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\Scenery\World\Scenery folder and look for the ADE_FTX_XXX_XXX_elevation_adjustment.OFF files

there is a whole bunch of 'm, delete those

open FTXCentral and switch to default, hit apply and the switch back to NA and hit apply again, close FTX Central and fire up fsX

it should solve the glitch

let us know how you fare

Hallo Wolter

Thank you very much - that fixed it! :D I went to Scenery\World\Scenery folder and deleted all the OFF files like you advised. Now the error has gone! 8) Thanks again for your advice - a big relief since I was afraid I would have to re-download 4 giga PNW installer file :blink: (which I should have saved on DVD when I first got them, I am silly!)

Archived