Bowerman's magnificent coastline is groundbreaking art

jadeguy

Cheers all,

I have to say the coastline in the Bowerman area is the most stunning I have ever seen in FSX. Wow!

I'm waiting for the tide to go out to reveal all that great detail that's visible under the surface of the fantastically real water. How it all blends in with the land, the fresh water flowing into the ocean- this is for real!! Then there is everything else in fantastic detail, amazing!

And with the smoothest frame rate oh yeah baby!

Many thanks to all the wizard/artists involved!

Aw shucks, that was just my little contribution to the project :)

IMHO the real art in KHQM is Tim's superb modeling, right down to the waste bins. One of the things I have not taught myself to do (yet) is 3D modeling, so generally I am in awe of the guys I work with.

Ya know, it's these little nuances and details that really makes the sim an exciting experience every time I fire it up. I sometimes spend too much time looking out the window and neglect the airspace regulations! :-[ The work on the shallow water areas is awesome. I love the visible sand bars, shoreline details and marine navaids.

Great work guys!!!

It is one of the best approaches by far. It's always neat to have those water textures in too. Makes it so much more real. Totally love this field! Good thing the runway is big enough for the taller jets and props too. Neat airport. Thanks again guys!

Archived