YMML HELO VIDEO CONTEST - win a free copy of AU GREEN!!

John Venema

[glow=orange,2,300]I am opening a quick and dirty little video contest[/glow]

It's a case of first in, first served (and meets the criterea below) gets the prize. The idea is that Orbx makes use of your talents to make some YMML promo videos. Blatant explotation I know!!  ;D ;D ;D

Whoever is the first person to create a video (meeting the rules below) using any of Aussiecop's Orbx helo repaints flying over YMML will score themselves a free copy of AU GREEN. Get Ryan's repaints here: http://orbxsystems.com/forums/index.php?topic=4361.0

A few rules though:

1. It must be available to be used by Orbx for promo purposes, either on this website or the OrbxTube website.

2. It must be in 1280x720 WMV format  (I usually master in MPEG format and use Microsoft Windows Media Encoder 9 to convert to WMV)

3. It needs to have some level of editing to make it polished. In other words, don't offer up a simple unedited FRAPS capture hoping for the prize

4. Not mandatory, but a music soundtrack would be nice as well

5. The opening title image attached to this post must be used. You can also use it as the closing title and add your name for credits, plus tools, music and other credits on the closing title.

6. It needs to be no less than 30 seconds and no more than 1:30 in length

Good luck you videoheads!

Opening_Title_YMML.zip

Archived