New Zealand - NZQN runway lights

freddy

With the forthcoming ORBX New Zealand package, are there plans to (eventually) do a NZQN airport? If so, here's a heads up (although with the extensive research you guys do, I'm not sure that you need it) ...

New Zealand's Queenstown airport ... In July of 2011, newly installed runway lights were turned on for the first time.

Also my name sake airport NZNR (Napier) runway just been upgraded and extended out (1870m) to accommadate fully laden 737-800 & A320 aircraft. A nice little regional airport for Orbx (NZ North Island) scenery consideration ???. Airport severs about 150,000 population.

There are also a few off-shore oil drilling rigs off beautiful New Plymouth particularly to the West and one just a few hundred meters to the North/West of the New Plymouth Airport and yet another 15 miles to the North.

Jim.

With the forthcoming ORBX New Zealand package, are there plans to (eventually) do a NZQN airport? If so, here's a heads up (although with the extensive research you guys do, I'm not sure that you need it) ...

New Zealand's Queenstown airport ... In July of 2011, newly installed runway lights were turned on for the first time.

Don't forget everything else that happened in that airport update, they extended the Apron for the RWC, dug out a heavy taxiway to runway 23L (not sealed because they didn't have money) and in the next upgrade they will seal the taxiway and seal the grass runway.

Don't forget everything else that happened in that airport update, they extended the Apron for the RWC, dug out a heavy taxiway to runway 23L (not sealed because they didn't have money) and in the next upgrade they will seal the taxiway and seal the grass runway.

Ahh yes. I see from the other thread (http://www.orbxsyste...__fromsearch__1) that there are many improvements. As an Aussie based in Melbourne, I'm sorry nzeddy, I cannot obtain a photo; just the heads-up. Here's hoping that the required photos; runway/taxiway lights and other, can all be provided.

NZ is a package I am keen to get. And, after all those landings at the FSX stock NZQN airport no later than dusk, I can't wait to land there at night.

Archived