Help from a Russian speaking member please.

What like this ??

ЕÑли ЕÑÑ‚ÑŒ любые члены РуÑÑкой Ð³Ð¾Ð²Ð¾Ñ€Ñ / запиÑи, которые могли бы помочь мне напиÑать по Ñлектронной почте РоÑÑии разработчик модели Ð.И., они могли пожалуйÑта, пришлите мне PM. Ð›ÑŽÐ±Ð°Ñ Ð¿Ð¾Ð¼Ð¾Ñ‰ÑŒ будет принÑта Ñ Ð±Ð»Ð°Ð³Ð¾Ð´Ð°Ñ€Ð½Ð¾Ñтью Ñтим одноÑзычных ауÑÑи.

Might not be strictly correct but Google Translate works reasonably well

Google translator may work ok with some languages but judging by the way it translates Russian to English, I would prefer not to use it in this instance. This is my last throw of the dice. The developer will only communicate in Russian and he has a very nice Cessna Mustang AI model I would like to add to our traffic pack.

Thanks for the advice guys but I've tried a most of the computer translators and none are doing the job properly. I become particularly concerned when 'flight' is translated to 'food' and 'request' becomes 'demand'. On this occasion I require the human touch to get it right or I will not proceed.

The problem with Google or an other auto translator, is syntax. I write to an Italian cousin of my wife to exchange genealogy information. First I translate English to Italian and then the Italian translation back to English. Comes out wierd sometimes, so I change the syntax until the Italian-English translation matches what I mean to say.

I put Maurice's effort back into Google Translate from Russian to English and came up with this:

If there are any members of the Russian speaking / writing, which could help me write an e-mail Russia modeler AI, they could please send me a PM. Any help would be greatly appreciated by this monolingual Aussie.

Pretty close actually.

Hello I'm from Russia and I can help you translate anything you want:)Привет Ñ Ð¸Ð· РоÑÑии готов помочь вам Ñ Ð¿Ñ€Ð¾Ñ„ÐµÑÑиональным переводом.

Archived