Photo real Mountains of PNW

John Lovell

Continuing onwards from Darrington, this flight is bound for Walter Suttons Farm. This is one very pretty and picturesque flight taking in many photo real mountainous areas.

I was such in awe of it all, and with the weather being so dynamic making it at most times very challenging, particularly over the photo real area of Mt Baker National Forrest... But by the time I got to Mt St Helen's the weather cleared up nicely

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Hi,

I wished so much that the main NP moutains had got the same treatment (aka the cascades NP, the olympics NP, glacier NP and grand teton NP), when I see how good big-sky looks and/or Mt raynier, I think the summits and cliffs of the other mountains did deserve the same tratment. (Sad to say but as of today some freeware photoreal on those mountains do look better than Orbx in summer, even taking into account the lack of autogen). Those could be paying addons, one per mountain range, (I realise you need to do at least 2 textures summer/winter and that autogen need to be added) I wouldn't mind at all. Just a suggestion, not a critisim of the existing product.

Etienne

Hi,

I wished so much that the main NP moutains had got the same treatment (aka the cascades NP, the olympics NP, glacier NP and grand teton NP), when I see how good big-sky looks and/or Mt raynier, I think the summits and cliffs of the other mountains did deserve the same tratment. (Sad to say but as of today some freeware photoreal on those mountains do look better than Orbx in summer, even taking into account the lack of autogen). Those could be paying addons, one per mountain range, (I realise you need to do at least 2 textures summer/winter and that autogen need to be added) I wouldn't mind at all. Just a suggestion, not a critisim of the existing product.

Etienne

Yeah, I agree and think it would be a really great idea...

I would pay for the upgrade if they ever did it :)

Archived