MilViz T-38A - Jet Trainer Noticed?

skkuda

I have it and trust me this is right up there with the best . I love it. Have been flying it most of yesterday. This is Milviz's second offering and, for my money, have established themselves already in the top ranks of aircraft devs.

It flys beautifully , you really feel like your flying. The stalls are interesting !!.I am so pleased that we have now have other top quality dev shop around.

Two manuals , quick start and about 240 page POH . The Quick Start manual is written in such a way that you will be up there in no time enjoying yourself. The poh is an educational easy read too.

Go get it and support these guys , they are worth it

For the number of years they used it, I'm disappointed to not see a Thunderbirds livery.

Good afternoon Bruce. The Thunderbirds liveries are included. All 7 of them. This includes the Bicentennial Edition bird as well! Originally we were not going to include them, but then at the last moment we decided we could not put her out without them. Which is the umteenth reason we delayed the release a number of weeks. We also have the Holoman AFB Bandit coming (I found that one while searching for stuff on Airliners.net, beautiful bird that is), and the Navy Fighter Weapons School. Not going to post photos of all 7, but here is the Bicentennial one celebrating the revolution (all are included in the Flight1 download). Please let me know if anyone has any other questions.

Posted Image

Not easy to fly...! Let it decay too much on approach and wings wobble stall and you're in da drink so to speak

Major fun low and fast... must make a video to share

Recommend this especially if you have the 310R coupon!

Archived