The End Of The Line

Jay Kae

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jay -

I dont really believe in goodbyes becasue we are all always growing and changing. and because of that

I will simply say what Jigsaw said -- all the best until I see you again.

Thanks for helping me figure out how to share my skies.

Sorry to see you go, although I can understand the reasoning. The flightsim community has a ridiculous amount of interpersonal drama considering it's just pretend flying.

It's a shame to lose a stand-up guy like you.

Good luck with your future endeavors.

I am incredibly humbled by the response to this post, as I said I do not believe in goodbye posts but because Orbx 'rents' its servers from me, I felt I had to let them know that when it comes to that, it is business as usual. Again, I do not know what to say really, I just thank you from the bottom of my heart for the incredible kindness shown in this thread, it has really made me feel a lot better about the whole thing, so thank you to all...

The barrel really is filled with mostly good apples Jay. You seem to cop the bad ones unfortunately.

As you can see there is a massive amount of appreciation for all your efforts.

In the unforgettable words of Dale Kerrigan, swapping out Dad for Batman.

"Dad, you haven't let anyone down. I don't know what the opposite of lettin' someone down is... but you done the opposite

"

:D

Jay,

all kidding aside your decisions are based on what you know to be best for you and your family. I'm sure that most here think of you as part of their extended family of simmers we all enjoy through people like yourself that go above and beyond the call to be helpful, kind and informative. Godspeed in what ever path you decide to follow but as so many have already said, take a moment now and then to keep us informed on how your doing and just to say hi.

Respectfully,

Spud

Jay thank you for all you efforts behind the scenes. What we see is the tip of the iceberg. Take time to take care of you and yours. Its important that we remember to take time to live life not have it lived for us. These days its all to easy to do the later. I am sure this is not goodbye rather Anon.

Wow that is big news JK really sorry to see you go. What you have done for the Flightsim world is nothing short of fantastic.All the bestfor

the future. In whatever you do. And I do hope that sometime in the future you just might comeback to say how everything is going. Cheers Greg 8)

Archived