An iFLY edit

rockliffe

Fabulous shot young Howard.

Actually, I'm a wee bit confused, I thought the iFLY 737NG was only for FS2004 an FSX version is still yet to be released,or, am I behind the times??

Cheerz. Steve.

Hey Steve, you are way behind the times my son! Sure, it's been out for just about four weeks now. It' s lovely piece of kit, although I have been a bit disappointed with the resolution of the VC and also the initial bugs, it is neverthelss a lovely aircraft to fly. At the moment I am still learning, as there is a lot to learn! Not like jumping into the cockpit of my Bird Dog!! There are some issues with the aircraft which the developers have been working on since it's release and they are saying this update/patch will be available this week. Here are some more pics if you're interested http://www.orbxsystems.com/forum/topic/33384-first-time-at-hervey-bay/

Thanks for the response young man, I must keep more abreast of what's going on in the flight simming world. :lol:

Yeah, there's always a new learning curve to master whenever you obtain a new Payware 'craft. I'm still flying my 737's from various freeware creators, Vistaliners, Tinmouse, Project Open Sky, Alpha India Group, and I obtained the Payware Ariane collection last year, so, I have plenty of 737's to go at for the time being.

Cheerz. Steve.

Archived