New Region

Dadtom65

HI again. Can some body tell me what the new region SRM is in PNW. I have had a look on Google Earth and can not make it out. Ah just thought is it southern region montana. Keep them coming. Derek

Hi there,

while those Southern Rocky Mountains boundaries are by no means finalized currently the region would include most of Wyoming and Colorado as well as the northeastern quadrant of Utah and a sliver of northern New Mexico. Main urban centers included are Denver/Boulder, Colorado Springs, Durango, Laramie, and Casper.

Cheers, Holger

Hi there,

while those Southern Rocky Mountains boundaries are by no means finalized currently the region would include most of Wyoming and Colorado as well as the northeastern quadrant of Utah and a sliver of northern New Mexico. Main urban centers included are Denver/Boulder, Colorado Springs, Durango, Laramie, and Casper.

Cheers, Holger

Hi Holger. Thank you. I suppose what with Northern California and Southern California, that will just about complete the Pacific Northwest region. Any ideas what might come next, i would think the central USA ?. Whatever it is i will look forward to it. Keep up the fantasic work. Cheer's Derek.

Archived