Elevation problem at Moony Mont.KBTM(I think)

rpowers46

I have elevation(sunken ap) at Moony Mt.I think it is kbtm.Not in front of that computer.Ran a search and only KBTM files are for FTX.One elevation file in in scrpipts/folder and the other I think is in scenery/world/scenery. 1 kb.Thanks,Ron

Ron,

For a quick and dirty check try disabling the UTX USA in the FSX Scenery Library and see what happens to the elevation problem. If it disappears then you will need to adjust the order of the UTX USA file in the Scenery Library. I do not use UTX so perhaps someone who really knows can advise Ron on the correct order it should be.

B)

Hi Ron,

odd that. Here are the KBTM files that should be active:

ADE_FTX_NRM_KBTM_elevation_adjustment.BGL in \Scenery\World\scenery (with a backup copy in \ORBX\Scripts\Custom.na\OFF)

ADE_FTX_NRM_KBTM_Mooney.bgl and ADE_FTX_NRM_KBTM_Mooney_CVX.bgl and FTX_NRM_objects_KBTM_PLC.bgl in \ORBX\FTX_NA\FTX_NA_NRM05_SCENERY\Scenery

I cross-checked on my system and KBTM looks OK so it's either one or more missing NRM files or some third-party add-on with a different elevation at higher display priority.

Cheers, Holger

Hi Ron,

odd that. Here are the KBTM files that should be active:

ADE_FTX_NRM_KBTM_elevation_adjustment.BGL in \Scenery\World\scenery (with a backup copy in \ORBX\Scripts\Custom.na\OFF)

ADE_FTX_NRM_KBTM_Mooney.bgl and ADE_FTX_NRM_KBTM_Mooney_CVX.bgl and FTX_NRM_objects_KBTM_PLC.bgl in \ORBX\FTX_NA\FTX_NA_NRM05_SCENERY\Scenery

I cross-checked on my system and KBTM looks OK so it's either one or more missing NRM files or some third-party add-on with a different elevation at higher display priority.

Cheers, Holger

Holger,Thanks for the reply.I ran a search and only have those 4 files with KBTM in them.I will check tonight.Ron

Archived