This one's for the our boys in blue

Butch

Good evening gents,

I have always wanted to fly to all those military airports and somehow I have never found a reason to until now... You see, the Airforce brass need to get to forward bases and those bases don't normally have 10,000ft runways.

I'd like to introduce you to my latest paint, this is fictional but to tell you the truth this one has easily become my personal favourite!

Getting the brass on board...

Posted Image

the dude with the mobile phone just dropped off the luggage errr files...

Posted Image

Takeoff... did anyone notice the snow on those Tassie mountains? Burrrrr.... :o

Posted Image

climbing out on my way to Nowra...Linkin Park playing in my headphones "In the end"...

Posted Image

at about FL23, I think they're all asleep from a big night in Launy...

Posted Image

Well, I didn't have the patience to fly to Nowra from Launceston (some 700nm) so I opted to do a simulated decompression procedure and land at Flinders Is. Heheheheheh  ;D ;D ;D

Posted Image

On short finals...

Posted Image

This it the plane that inspired this paint

Posted Image

This is another paint from the AussieX paint team!

You can get it here: http://aussiex.org/ozxrepaints/F1_PC12_RAAF.zip

Special message to Wolter, mate I tried to PM you regarding this release, I was hoping you could work your magic on the screen shots but your mailbox is full!  :P

Enjoy Cheers,

Butch

Wolter,

I'd recommend using the 'exec' version as we wouldn't want the brass to be sitting in anything less than the finest hand stitched connelly leather.  ;)

Cheers,

Butch

Guest Aussieman

Fantastic shots! Loving the paint, and I need that a/c now.. Whose is it?

It is the Flight 1 PC-12. Payware.

Cheers

Pat

Very nice mate.. top shots.

My old man was a boggy with the RAAF in the VIP Squadron many years ago flying the Mystres. Flew the PM around however his highlight was flying geologist Harrison Schmidt. He was apparently one of the only VIP's to ever visit the cockpit and have a yarn with them. The old man treasures that memory to this day.

Top shots!

Archived