Some repaints of the new ifly 737

Dogalog

Hi fellow simmers

I have done a tribute ifly 737-800 to the Queensland Rugby League team who have one the last 5 series agaist N.S.W., Last night here in Queensland the beat the southerners again buy scoring a try in the dying stages of the match.

I hope you like it I have also done the virgin blue 50 aircraft 737-700 as well as the standard Virgin Blue in the 737-700 and last of all is the RAAF vip BBJ A36-001 I will be uploading them to OzX tommorrow, but for know enjoy

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

'N'Joy

Kindest Regards

Barry

Cracking shots there Barry.

cheers

Iain

Thanks Iain

great set of shots there mate,loved every one of them :)

Thank You Timmo32

Great paints , as for the rest of it I may organise a Mexican uprising :ph34r:

Hahaha!!! Alan2 Now that would be cool, being an ex pat Victorian, and following the Mighty Blues and playing in there reserves many moons ago....

Excellent paints mate!

thanks for the comment Dags60

I will post back here when they are up at OzX

Kindest Regards

Barry

The links aren't working mate.

Yes I know they havent been approved as yet it must be the cold weather down south lol

sorry for any hassles I thought they would of been approved by now.

regards

Barry

These look great!

Thanks I just started to download however I can see these are .rar files

Is there a free unwrapper I can download from the net for these?

Sorry I am only used to zip files!!

Cheers

Great paints Barry :) I love the RAAF paint.

May I make a suggestion. See the 2 virgins together. Can you see how Russ's static airliner has darker shadowing under it, would it be possible for your paints to be a little darker underneath?

Just my opinion of course :)

Unfortunately Barry, after the third game you will have to repaint it to blue. You were very lucky to get away with several dodgy decisions. Looking forward to the blue repaint by the end of July.

Cheers

Pat

HaHaHa!!! Ohh Pat now that I have picked myself off the floor and caught my breath from laughing so hard, I must say that I thought it was a fair game and some dodgy decisions on both parts but what can I say its been a long time between drinks for your lot and what do they say Queenslander!!!!! LOL

Cheers mate Im looking forward to the next game

Barry

These look great!

Thanks I just started to download however I can see these are .rar files

Is there a free unwrapper I can download from the net for these?

Sorry I am only used to zip files!!

Cheers

Hi micgrech. winrar is free you can download it here http://www.rarlab.com/download.htmjust choose the one that suits you it is the same as winzip. Hope this helps

Great paints Barry :) I love the RAAF paint.

May I make a suggestion. See the 2 virgins together. Can you see how Russ's static airliner has darker shadowing under it, would it be possible for your paints to be a little darker underneath?

Just my opinion of course :)

Hey High, thanks for your imput I can indeed do that as there is a shadow layer in the paint kit as I spotted it this morning whilst playing around will do that over the weekend and update them. It is very light grey in color. Again thanks for the imput mate I appreciate it.

Cheers

Barry

Thanks for taking it on board. Thanks again.

Cheers

No problems Hugh, and sorry about the typo error in your name in the last post please forgive me

cheers

Barry

Great stuff man and thanks for loading them to OZx !

Happy to Jay, I have my own domain also but OzX does a great job for the simming community and the best thing of all is it is free, all my paints are with OzX.

Kindest regards

Barry

Archived