stark's twinoaks

chewit

Hey Chewit, nice pics but I think there is something wrong with your setup. Have you the latest libs installed, did you have FTX central set to Aus when you took these pics. That first pic, there's no grass and it's very blurred, the whole thing just doesn't look right. Thought I would mention it just in case you thought it's how it should be! :)

Hey Chewit, nice pics but I think there is something wrong with your setup. Have you the latest libs installed, did you have FTX central set to Aus when you took these pics. That first pic, there's no grass and it's very blurred, the whole thing just doesn't look right. Thought I would mention it just in case you thought it's how it should be! :)

The ground textures are pretty blurry in that shot, but there is grass. You can see little tufts of it to the right of the taxiway turnoff - the shot is just from high enough and zoomed out in a way that you can't see it clearly.

Looks like you're having fun though, Chewit. That's what counts!

Hi thanks for the comment Do i have to run the lib after every new install

The ground textures are pretty blurry in that shot, but there is grass. You can see little tufts of it to the right of the taxiway turnoff - the shot is just from high enough and zoomed out in a way that you can't see it clearly.

Looks like you're having fun though, Chewit. That's what counts!

Thanks for comment I did not run the libraries since installing airports I take these shots by pressing the V button whilst on the fly so to speak Could that cause the blurries.

Yes mate fun is the name of the game like them.

cheers

Iain

Cheers Iain still learning and tep having lots a fun

Hi thanks for the comment Do i have to run the lib after every new install

Yes mate, after every installaton run the latest library update. After every patch then also run the library update, you will also get 'peopleflow' installed. On reflection, I'm not sure it is a libs update that is a problem, although you should run it anyway. I know Bill said he thought it was OK and I have of course the greatest respect for his reply, but I stll can't help feeling that that first picture is just not right and some of the others look a little suspect. Check my similar pic out and I will leave it to you. Have you got your framerates set to unlimited? What is your autogen setting set at?

Posted Image

Archived