Australian CDN for FlightSimStore Purchases

Jay Kae

@ytz, the FSS links are not up and running yet, I am running the sitepack and unpack still, after that is done I need to do the integrity checks still and once that is done, it will be open season ;)

@ytz, the FSS links are not up and running yet, I am running the sitepack and unpack still, after that is done I need to do the integrity checks still and once that is done, it will be open season ;)

Yea I figured. My last purchase is coming off the Euro server now so I will just leave it. This will be great for next time.

Cheers :D

Sorry Jay, late reply....I'm on ADSL2 . Limits off and getting the same around 37 kbs. I guess the ADSL has something to do with it. I am well used to it .

I think that broadband is not available where I am ( could be wrong ). Would that make a difference ?

Hi

Can I ask a silly question, what is this for?

I've clicked on the 1GB button and am getting a very impressive 1.12MB per sec

I would love to be able to use this to download PNW which is currently sitting at 5hrs to go to finish downloading.

Thanks

Niall

PNW is not on the FSS Australian server yet, in the process of uploading all sorts of things ;)

Be assured though, every single release from this point on will end up on all 4 positions, inclusive of the Australian CDN

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 9 months later...

Archived