What files does FTX Central modify?

JimmiG

Just reisntalled FSX and all my addons. it was a long and tiring process, so I want to make sure I installed everything in the right order and had the proper area activated in FTX Central. So I was just wondering, which files does FTX Central modify when you switch to/from the North America region?

Hi,

FTXcentral will order your scenery library correctly, you should not have to do anything other than put any OZx type addons above the FTX entries, post a picture and I can tell you if it looks correct

Cheers

Tim

Hi,

FTXcentral will order your scenery library correctly, you should not have to do anything other than put any OZx type addons above the FTX entries, post a picture and I can tell you if it looks correct

Cheers

Tim

I was under the impression that it modified actual FSX stock scenery files like the autogen definitions etc.? Then installing things in the wrong order or having FTX Central set to the wrong region when installing patches would possibly cause certain FTX scenery elements to appear worldwide or something... But if it doesn't, everything is probably working as it should. Scenery order corresponds with how it has been set up in various guides and manuals I read through,

Archived