Qatar departing YBBN

rockliffe

Thanks for the replies guys. Jethro, just a little motion blur added in Photoshop. John, Mike, I have to hold my hand up and say I am disappointed with the peformance at YBBN. I have virtually all the boxes unticked, running autogen at normal and still the peformance is below what I would have expected, which is about 25. I know it varies around the airfield, but on average it is about 15-20!

Thanks for the replies guys. Jethro, just a little motion blur added in Photoshop. John, Mike, I have to hold my hand up and say I am disappointed with the peformance at YBBN. I have virtually all the boxes unticked, running autogen at normal and still the peformance is below what I would have expected, which is about 25. I know it varies around the airfield, but on average it is about 15-20!

15-20 seems ok to me with this area but everyone else's milage may vary.... Have you disabled the ground polys for the aprons and runways too?... got the latest patches etc?

15-20 seems ok to me with this area but everyone else's milage may vary.... Have you disabled the ground polys for the aprons and runways too?... got the latest patches etc?

Hi John, I have ground poly with static aircraft. I thought this would be OK. I'll try what you suggest

Archived