cushman' s skull

amentiba

Nice paint job. I like that. did you ever do a Ghostrider paintjob? I saw one that soembody did a few years back

but I dont know who it was (or what plane it was for).

Oups : i must answer to that !

This is not my paint job, but a friend did it for me and for my friend of Ohm's band.

His repaints won't be available to be download before a while but we are speaking about it as he has a great talent.

For Ghostrider, i should ask him anyway. Wait and see "sightseer", i won't forget to give you the information back if it's done. Just one thing, my friend does his repaints on Carenado's C-182 Q and RG for FSX for the moment...

Oups : i must answer to that !

This is not my paint job, but a friend did it for me and for my friend of Ohm's band.

His repaints won't be available to be download before a while but we are speaking about it as he has a great talent.

For Ghostrider, i should ask him anyway. Wait and see "sightseer", i won't forget to give you the information back if it's done. Just one thing, my friend does his repaints on Carenado's C-182 Q and RG for FSX for the moment...

OK. thanks.

that'll work 'cause Ive been looking into getting the 182RG. I think the paintjob I saw was for a small business jet. It was something

I liked but I usually dont buy a lot of aircraft so i just let it slip my mind. Not like things need help slipping my mind. :o

Archived