some from July21st tour new fields..

dmrich28

The intersting one there, Dave, is that Pittsworth is a PR-field in an area where there is rubbish GE coverage.  I used a mixture of other GE photos and an aerial photo of the field from Airliners.net taken at a shallow angle.  The runway/taxiway is a poly showing through a cutout in the PR.  The silos are custom and really exist - somewhere in the town, I don't know where even though I worked there for

3 weeks in January 1976.  According to Hutchie, they are an important VFR landmark.

Took me a week to do YPWH due to the learning curve.

Excuse my ignorance, but are these new fields from the new freeware download at aussiex? (sorry  been on holidays for 2 weeks and just got back to looking at the forums)

I know RTFM, but this may just save me reading a few pages !!

Craig

Excuse my ignorance, but are these new fields from the new freeware download at aussiex? (sorry  been on holidays for 2 weeks and just got back to looking at the forums)

I know RTFM, but this may just save me reading a few pages !!

Craig

Welcome back Craig ;D

I hope you had a pleasant holiday 8)

and to answer your question, yes those fields are included in the OZx_AUS_v1.0 download at www.aussiex.org ;)

Looks like another fun tour, but since I started my new shift at work (8am-5pm est, GMT-5) cant make the early morning flights any longer  :(

But keep the pics coming,fun to look at while at work!  ;D

Archived