Skylarking around Cushmans

alan2

Preordered Cushmans but only recently got around to flying it. Thanks Bill, great scenery. Decided to have the initial look around in the Skylark. Haven't flown here for a while and its kind of nice for a relaxed cruise.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

It's been a while since I flew the Skylark, and I forgot how graceful its lines are. It seems to look good in just about any scenery! Very crisp shots there, especially the ground detailing - it's obvious you've got a beey rig there. :)

Thanks guys ,

Hey Bill, never heard of the expression "bee" before . But I don't have one ! If you get the outside view in EZCA it seems to sharpen up the scenery and you can move the aircraft. A little screenshot trick . ( I'm still on 32bit Vista!) . Fly's good with texture flow etc.

It's been a while since I flew the Skylark, and I forgot how graceful its lines are. It seems to look good in just about any scenery! Very crisp shots there, especially the ground detailing - it's obvious you've got a beey rig there. :)

I have always wanted that plane but forgot all about it. Picked it up today. It's a beauty!

Thanks guys ,

Hey Bill, never heard of the expression "bee" before . But I don't have one ! If you get the outside view in EZCA it seems to sharpen up the scenery and you can move the aircraft. A little screenshot trick . ( I'm still on 32bit Vista!) . Fly's good with texture flow etc.

LOL, "beey" was a finger-slip. Beefy was the word I was going for. :blink:

Archived