AI

Bulldog

Will the self installer just load the entire package into your sim or can we be selective. I have a full set of airliners and flight plans already but would like to have the option to select the parts of the new package I may prefer over my existing bits. I may even throw out everthing I have at present and use the total Orbx package, but I would like to have the option compare and choose.

Will I be able to do this?

The installer will automatically find the FSX folder and install the SimObjects\FTXAI folder. However, you need to manually activate the FTXAI folder in fsx.cfg so you can of course remove any airlines you wish to not be included. Because each airline has its own unique traffic bgl file you have complete control over the airlines used by the AI.

FTXAI will enter beta testing tomorrow and we should release it around the same time as YMML, which is within a week or so.

The installer will automatically find the FSX folder and install the SimObjects\FTXAI folder.

What if we don't wish them to be installed in the FSX folder structure? I have all of my AI aircraft (and traffic files) on a separate drive from FSX.

George

Archived