white building issues at launcestion airport

hello to all,just notice while i was at the launcestion airport that some of the buildings and warehouses appear white in colour and thankyou for a great freeware addon for this airport

heres some screenies

Posted Image

Posted Image

i have all the latest Orbx libarys installed,and the new sp4 Orbx australia installed,one thing i notice tho,is in the install instruction,it mentions that it will run with sp3,question should it also run with sp4 installed too?do i need to add any more updates to fix the white buildings issue?thanks for any feed back guys

Gday Tim

What your seeing is normal, the sheds are the autogen sheds you see all over the place, the white hangar is also ok, but under certain light/ENB settings it seems to lose clarity and look a little blank, I agree with you on that count

As long as you've patched your Australia with SP4 + SP4.001 and always run the latest ORBXlibs last after an airport/region installation, everything is fine

Cheers

Tim

hello tim thanks for your quick reply,if thats wat its spose to look like,thats ok with me,have to say its a great little freeware airport,thanks Orbx and thankyou for your reply :)

That last shot is definitely not "normal".. I almost fly exclusively out of Launny, and I have never see it like that.. I don't have ENB so it's probably that as Tim says. Teecee.

Just one more point.. you are running the Orbx library installer after every change to your sceneries I hope?

hello teecee ive installed the sp4 patch and then the latest Orbx libires,have made no changes to scenery,just done all the scenery installs from start to finish,have i missed anything else maybe?i wouldnt think that the building should look like that either,tho having louncestion install before on my old pc, well if tim says it looks normal and he is one of the developers then really thats all i need to know inless you can post a screenie of yours on here,i cant recall them looking white,anyways mate thanks for your help :)

That last shot is definitely not "normal".. I almost fly exclusively out of Launny, and I have never see it like that.. I don't have ENB so it's probably that as Tim says. Teecee.

Just one more point.. you are running the Orbx library installer after every change to your sceneries I hope?

Teecee, is there an 'issue'?

Like I said before this is normal. look in any other screenshot of the hangar it is the same,

http://www.orbxsyste...h__1#entry31354

http://www.orbxsyste...h__1#entry31612

http://www.orbxsyste...h__1#entry31443

It is simply the light hitting a pure white hangar, now if you were familiar with FSX models you would know that white colored objects tend to blank out unless there is some kind of detail in the texture, of which in this particular model is there is very little, in fact I tend to avoid making models using pure white for this very reason

As long as you see the Qantas logo on the front you can be assured you have the texture and there is no problem (if you didn't the whole building would be black)

When I post here and say that it is normal it is because I first test with my own system, and fresh install YMLT+ORBXlibs to re-check, I.e I put my money where my mouth is..always

Cheers

Tim

Sorry Tim, but that last shot is not just a matter of angle.. how can you possibly say that the white hole in the screenie is "normal" and where are you seeing the Qantas logo? I know you are a moderator, but I find your "money where your mouth is" comment objectionable, and the screenies you post are nothing like the problem Timmo is seeing.. how about some other opinions here. I say there is a problem, and Tim says not.

OK Teecee, as your keen to prove there is a problem, how about showing us how it looks at your end then ;)

ENB off

Posted Image

ENB on

Posted Image

As you can see, once I flip the ENB on (Shift+F12) it practically dissolves the shed at that angle

And two other shots from differing angles (ENB off)

Posted Image

Posted Image

thanks again for the feedback on this topic,as i said if thats wat it spose to look like then thats fine,it beats looking at the crappy default launcestion version thats for sure and secondly its a freeware addon,so many thanks to Orbx :)and for providing the screenies.

Archived