Approach to Portland in AirbusX

michael63

Inspired by Shipdriver's pictures of PNW around Seattle I am posting some pics from my flight from Vancouver to Portland using the Airbus X, REX and Open Cloud. I have used the " limit visibility " setting in Open Cloud.

Hope you enjoy.

Top of descent

Posted Image

Crossing the Columbia river

Posted Image

Low clouds

Posted Image

Getting close to FAF and 2000 Ft

Posted Image

Turning final

Posted Image

Glide slope intercept

Posted Image

Downtown Portland in the background

Posted Image

Sun is shining on us

Posted Image

Touchdown on runway 10 left

Posted Image

Spoilers up.........

Posted Image

Thanks for watching

Mike

A truely fine set there!!!!! Really Like this various angles and exceptional perspectives here very much!!!!! And one question though: What watersettings do You use to create such great atmosphere on the water´s surface such as to be seen in picture nr.8?

A truely fine set there!!!!! Really Like this various angles and exceptional perspectives here very much!!!!! And one question though: What watersettings do You use to create such great atmosphere on the water´s surface such as to be seen in picture nr.8?

Hey Christoph

The AirbusX has some great camera angles. I use: Continuous OD for water settings with REX OD.

Cheers

Mike

Inspired by Shipdriver's pictures of PNW around Seattle I am posting some pics from my flight from Vancouver to Portland using the Airbus X, REX and Open Cloud. I have used the " limit visibility " setting in Open Cloud.

Hope you enjoy.

Good pics! I posted my pics within minutes of my flight, and it looks like it actually gave us similar weather! :)

Hey Christoph

The AirbusX has some great camera angles. I use: Continuous OD for water settings with REX OD.

Cheers

Mike

Hello Mike!

Thank You very much for Your answer here! I will give a try to Continuous OD the next time i change my REX settings! And as i want to learn to handle the "Big Birds" in a propper way anyways i also seriously consider purchasing the AirbusX as a "Start-UP" package... so: We will see :) - but for the moment:

Again Thank You very much for Your useful information here!

Cheers, Christoph

Archived