Twin Otter at River Bend (9WA3) in Washington

airman

:o Yes: Beautiful indeed! Do You have some repaintmanufactory somewhere airman? Until now a "never-ever-seen-by-me-Twin Otter-livery" being used here!

Thanks for the comments Moonman..  All I can say is that I like to experiment.  I use the DXTBmp program and my editor program is PhotoImpact.

I envision flying a particular plane for a particular area either on water, military installation, mountains, etc. None of my repaints are actually real such as the numbers on them.  I may even want a particular color.  All in all, I am not in the same league as the real painters such as MangoTango, jankees, Archie, and many others.  I really admire their work.  I love simulator flying (I guess it brings good memories when I used to fly in the Navy as a crewman - P2V's).  It is even more fun since ORBX and OZx have made such great sceneries for us.. Again, thanks for the comments..

Happy flying

Roger

Nice shots. Thanks

I've recently bought the Twotter and am currently enjoying putting her through some tests. She flies great and love the sounds.

Good to see she's still being used in the sim world as well as real life.

Regards

Si

Archived