Major changes to the forums coming soon! *UPDATED April 5, 2011*

Jay Kae

so be warned lol .. seriously though, there will be a lot of changes in the next fortnight, so please be patient as I am working on the forums and the changes to it.

April 2, 2011 -- Expect forums outages as of April 4th

April 5, 2011 -- After sandboxing the changes to the forums, nothing was really standing out to be a problem, after running the changes on the live forums this morning a flaw was discovered and I have to go back to the drawing board.

I bet it's gonna be super high tech with a little virtual assistant and voice activated HTML5 content and stuff like that  ;D

lol, I'm looking forward to the changes Jay, it must be an absolutely enormous amount of work for you behind the scenes :)

Auto moderation - step out of line and a big fist will launch from the screen and smack you in the head for your trouble. ;D

Andy b

That was the main feature missing from these forums so that will be the first thing implemented ;)

That was the main feature missing from these forums so that will be the first thing implemented ;)

Can you add the feature that sends a shock through the keyboard whenever it detects someone's foot is about to be inserted in their mouth as well Jay?

Looking forward to the changes, as long as my Crackberry can still browse in mobile mode.

Can you add the feature that sends a shock through the keyboard whenever it detects someone's foot is about to be inserted in their mouth as well Jay?

Mmm, I could use this at times, during my frequent bouts of, well, pediphagia shall we say  ;D

It brings to mind this xkcd comic from a while back...

Posted Image

- a feature which youtube actually implemented at some point following  :P

Cheers,

Derek

Archived