@ FSS Management.

dogtrack

Been pricing up the full suite of Orbx scenery on Disc. At time of writing, 19 discs and  AU$624.

Here in the UK the same goods work out at  AU$928, from your official supplier.  So, I am sat here wondering what the shipping and duty charges would be; if I were to order from you direct.

Oh, and while I am at it, and being a bit of a cheeky rascal. What would the likelyhood be of perhaps a small discount on a bulk buy? Given that I have already purchased the same via download, over the last six months.

Well, I have to ask, don't I.

Yours hopefully, Arnie. 

Been pricing up the full suite of Orbx scenery on Disc. At time of writing, 19 discs and  AU$624.

Here in the UK the same goods work out at  AU$928, from your official supplier.  So, I am sat here wondering what the shipping and duty charges would be; if I were to order from you direct.

Oh, and while I am at it, and being a bit of a cheeky rascal. What would the likelyhood be of perhaps a small discount on a bulk buy? Given that I have already purchased the same via download, over the last six months.

Well, I have to ask, don't I.

Yours hopefully, Arnie.

We do the best we can when filling out the customs declarations forms. As far as a discount goes I am sure if you contact us before purchase we can come up with a bit of a reduction no problems ;)

We do the best we can when filling out the customs declarations forms. As far as a discount goes I am sure if you contact us before purchase we can come up with a bit of a reduction no problems ;)

That is cool. I was thinking of doing the same. I payed for Download when I lived in Canada but now I am closer to you guys in Wellington I was considering getting the lot on DVD. I will wait for a few more releases before I do that as I want the New Zealand stuff on DVD.

Thanks for that Adrian. Will be in touch once NZ is released. Much appreciated. Arnie.

Hello Bruce, reasons are twofold:- (1) Insurance against future server access not being available; (unlikely but possible). Been there, done that and got the T-shirt.  (2) Purely cosmetic, they will look cool on the bookshelf with all the other scenery.

When I first tried ORBX stuff it was not not available in the UK on disc...no authorised dealership.

Regards, Arnie.

Archived