Two from Canberra

moonman

Only two for now and in between... could not resist the 50% off ;)...

So here i am now - made a small break from touring along the southern parts of Australia to take a quick "look at" my new scenery - and what should i say:

Amazing!!!!!... Really looking forward to the release of the updated cityscape :D!

Please enjoy,

Christoph

Posted Image

[img width=1151 height=700]http://fsfiles.org/flightsimshots/images/8249.jpg

Very nice shots Christoph, you pick the right moment and capture them very well!...

Especially if it's to catch the Cheif's eye to photoshop against Canberra City Scape!!

This year is gotta be the most exciting yet in FSX history, and that's all because of Orbx!!

Thank You all very much for viewing and all Your comments and replies!

A real great pleasure, that You enjoyed the pictures here!

Meet You in Canberra soon ;)!

Until then:

Have some many great hours of simming around - wherever You might be now flying over ORBX-land!

Best regards,

Christoph

and:

Stonking last shot!

I grabbed your aircraft into Photoshop and took a shot at the same position with Cityscape Canberra activated:

[... PICTURE ...]

WOW  :o - Thank You very much for this fantastic upgrade of my default picture! I really appreciate that! Fantastic work!

And as mentioned on top here:

As soon as it is available, Canberra´s cityscape will quickly be added around my recently purchased Canberra Airport - which by itself allready is a most fantastic piece of scenery add-on done again by ORBX!

And as John - fiftysix - accurately mentioned above:

This year will be a real exciting year around FSX - Thanks to the great work of ORBX! :D

Archived