Scenery.cfg problem.

JimNZ

Hello Fellow Simmers.

Unfortunately, when I was fiddling around with FSX recently ( I should have known better as I am useless with computers)I have caused a few problems and now I cannot repair the dameage. 

Just after starting the program I get these windows: Scenery.cfg file error. Local scenery directory ( addon scenery\scenery) in scenery area. 115 not found,  Click ok to continue.

The same for (aerosoft\TwinOtter\Mission Pack\Alaska\Scenery Area. 135 Etc

And so the list goes on, even Orbx gets involved.  What have I done?

Help please, I would be very grateful.

Jim.

Hello Bulldog.

Thank you for your reply it really is appreciated.  I just wish I could remember.  I do'nt know how to put this, but I have a very serious medical problem and I'm on extremely serious drugs, these drugs have and do, unfortunately, cause memory loss.  I cannot recall a thing I'm very sorry to say, my wife though told me about my exploring and I put it down to this.

I know this is of no help of course, but  hope you can still salvage something.

Regards.

Jim.

I know that with fs9 one simply deleted the scenery cfg file and it did build a new one when you restarted the program, with fsX I do not know if that's the case as the bugger safes 2 of 'm in different places, hope someone else with more in depth knowledge for this one jumps on the wagon.

Archived