[ANSWERED] New YSCB Patch....

rockliffe

Hi guys, thanks for all the good work on the new YSCB patch. I am a little bemused though. I have previously installed the latest libs due to me having previously purchased YSCB earlier in the week. After installing the YSCB patch I noticed that the control panel is the same as it was previously also the people flow there was no movement, they just stood still!  So I reinstalled the latest libs again but still the control panel is exactly the same as it was before the new patch. With people flow I see about one in five guys moving up and down as though on guard duty, while the rest of the people stand still with the odd shrug of a shoulder! Any ideas gratefully received, thanks... 

Hi Howard,

So there are 2 people flow options.

1st is the the GSE people option down the bottom of the control panel. This has mainly static people but a few baggage handlers moving bags and stuff.

2nd is the static aircraft option which adds static aircraft around YSCB but also adds more GSE people who interact with those static airliners.

So if you have you have both the 'GSE People' and "Static Airliners' ticked then you should see a fair amount of peopleflow around YSCB.

I hope this helps or am I on the wrong track?

Archived