One C-185F VH-SBU in the early morning

moonman

Just one shot from me this time as i am allready very tired and going to bed now... but:

Still following my Aussie-Tour when time allows it (pretty busy currently).

Anyway:

Taking some screenshots from time to time then - just straight from the v-key.

Such as this one with Magnus - aka: mangotango´s fantastic repaint available at the OZx-site!

Great Work! Thank You very much for it Magnus!

Please Enjoy,

Christoph

Posted Image

Wow Christoph!!!  :o :o :o :o :o

What an honor to be part of such stunning picture!!!

Agreed, and I gotta tell ya, Em Tee:  your marvelous VH-SBU has quickly become my favourite paint for blustering around Oz in a Tundra 185!!  It's just a perfect "fit", from my perspective.  A real pip!

And while on the subject of your painting skills, have you ever possibly considered doing a Skywagon paint for Air Whitsunday?  They don't fly C185's, but they've one that's a close cousin, and a Skywagon done for floats and tundra tires would be a really useful beaut!             

http://www.airwhitsunday.com.au/gallery.html

Something to possibly consider (?)

Thanks again, Em Tee.

Dear Highground!

Thank you for the encouraging nice words about my repaint and I'm really happy that you use it that much!!!  ;)

And it is a tempting request... Although I would like to stay away from any fictive versions - as I would like to stick to the "simulation" as far as possible.

As an artist - painting - I tend to love painting picture that are real so to speak, I'm not a huge fan of artist that paints things that doesn't exist.

...but I have to look into it - as this is a request...

Although I will make the 3 Caravans operated by Air Whitsunday, VH-PGA, VH-PGB, VH-PGA as a start.

Thank You all very much again for Your comments!!!  :D :D :D

Also some fine and interesting chat between Magnus and HighGround - well... let´s see and wait what repaint we will have there finally  ;)!

Until then:

All the Best to all of You,

christoph

Thank You all very much again for Your comments!!!  :D :D :D

Also some fine and interesting chat between Magnus and HighGround - well... let´s see and wait what repaint we will have there finally  ;)!

Until then:

All the Best to all of You,

christoph

Well you deserve it with such a shot!

And with regards to Highground conversation see here:

http://orbxsystems.com/forums/index.php?topic=33512.0

Archived