YMML info please

wombat

Hi Guys,

Can I purchase YMML airport NOW?  FlightSim Store states 'This product was added to our catalog on Tuesday 15 July, 2008.'

I want to purchase the cd version.

Also does this product (Melbourne airport) have the Qantas catering building? and the ground mechinics building?

Thanks for the enthusiasm for the product guys, we are working really, really hard to get this finished. If it was my choice it would have been released months ago, but being the perfectionists that we are, I won't let it out until I feel it meets our standards.

As a consolation, here's a screenshot I just took from my laptop which is in high quality JPEG format at 1920x1200 (so you can use it as a desktop image). It's completely untouched or unedited except for the band at the top I added. This is how the new Delta concourse is shaping up and the aerobridges are now done. As marty mentioned, there are 20 (twenty!!) unique aerobridges at YMML and each has a custom inverse kinetic animation for the docking procedure. They call YMML the "bits and pieces airport" and it is a modeler and texture artist's worst nightmare.

Posted Image

And I guess you are going to tell us thats the FTX AI pack as well John??  ;D

Almost, it's the VOZ AI pack ported to FSX. Mal is almost ready with the FTXAI, should be ready for beta testing by the weekend. FTXAI is the VOZ AI, plus another 14 months of development by Mal and the team added to it to make it as current as possible based on today's flight schedules.

Archived