Cheap Tiger Moth

John Bosch

I just picked up the Just Flight Tiger Moth for $5 from the Dick Smith Power House in Canberra city. There's about 4 more of them there if anybody doesn't have it and is interested! They were marked down from $69.95 to $10 but I was only charged $5 at the counterĀ  ???

Here's hoping it's as good as it looks. Maybe I will now have to start my own around Australia trip!

PS: I managed to pick up Gregory Peck's "12 O'Clock High" from Target for only $8.99 even though it was marked as $20 while I was at it. So, in all, a useful lunch time stroll!

Sadly, ducking out for lunch to my local Dick Smiths here in Lismore produced a puzzled "what sort of moth was it mate?" from a helpful staff member, so no new Moth for me. Boo Hoo!Ā  :'(

I'm sorry to say there are none left :(

There were about 3 or 4 left there when I took one yesterday lunch time so either they went like hotcakes (which I doubt), they pulled them off the shelf to re-price after realising mine went so cheap, or somebody did what I thought of doing and bought the lot!

Hi a note for the West Aussie members, the new Dick Smith Powerhouse shop in Innaloo has these items in stock.

Tele:-Ā  92044011 however they will not post out or take credit card details at the moment, they will reserve a copy for a while if asked nicely but you have to pick up. At present they had about 4 or 5 copies left. The price has gone up to $10 as from yesterday however it is still a good buy.

Cheers, Cliff

Archived