[MUST READ] FS Water Configurator 3.15 Released

str1ker

Hey guys,

Well, an issue arose with FSWC from before, you may have heard of it, I'm pretty sure you've heard of it, but for some reason we're not really mentioning it anyway :P.

The deal is this, please, please upgrade to FSWC 3.15.  Even if you intend to uninstall FSWC 3.0, download the updated uninstaller.

All downloads can be found HERE.

We really apologize for the inconvenience, and possible damage if you know of the issue and/or have experienced it.

Ashton, Paul and Nick

Yes thanks for your understanding with this slight -ahem- snag...

All is hopefully now working.

As Ashton said please, please, please install this patch if you installed the original v.3.0.

Paul

if you installed it properly the first time with default directories chosen, is this patch needed? Does it add anything else other than the proper uninstaller?

I just don't want to remove something that is working fine for me as is.

Thanks, having fun playing with all the settings!

Dave

Dave, sounds like they updated the uninstaller, and you need to make sure its updated at least.  I know Iam not sure about this, but will make sure I at least get the new installer out there.  I setup a new directory: f:\program files\FSWC during the install process with orginal version, and will copy this out there.  Still not sure about uninstalling after patch, since its working fine for me also.  Would hate to see everything on my F: drive go by by. 

Just did the update patch to version 3.15 and it worked fine, now worries at all! thanks for the quick update.  Even though I did not have problems with the install,and did not try to uninstall, still did the update to stay on the current version. 

A couple pics:

Posted Image

Posted Image

just one more:

Posted Image

I clicked the download from here link, and all i saw was

FS Water Configurator v.1.3 (coming soon)

??? .. cleared cache and cookies.... ???

Hey guys,

Dave, if you didn't change any installation options the first time, then you are pretty much safe.  However, if you've made your own custom presets, the latest uninstaller can remove the program, without deleting those presets ;).  That's if you ever have the need to uninstall it, but if you don't no worries :).

I do, however, urge you to replace the version 3.0 installer with the latest one, just in case something pops up and you have to do something, but the chances of that are minimal.

Tom, I run Vista Ultimate 64-bit, and it works perfectly for me ;).

GWolb, good to see it's working fine for you :).

Gurdy, I assure you, the site's changed.  Just keep at it.  I've actually had another guy ask me this before.  Must be your internet server or something like that.  I once refreshed a forum page where I posted and my post didn't show up, so I posted again.  Then I saw a double post ;).

Once again, apologies for the mix up with the first go, and thanks JayKae for creating and handling that first [MUST READ] warning ;).

Enjoy FSWC, unless we're working on a patch for those who can't run it still,

Ashton

thanks for the reply..after seeing GW was running fine I made the change and it seems to work fine still.

Keep up the great work and don't let the bugs get ya down too much..it's a great utility!

Dave

Gurdy, I assure you, the site's changed.  Just keep at it.  I've actually had another guy ask me this before.  Must be your internet server or something like that.  I once refreshed a forum page where I posted and my post didn't show up, so I posted again.  Then I saw a double post ;).

Ashton

Ok mate, I will give it another shot when i get home.. it could be something to do with the proxy here at work. If it doesnt work from there then I will hassle ya again ;)

Not a problem str1ker :) That thread of course was not a 'shot' or a 'go' at you at all, it was just to warn users to be a little more patient before touching it ;) Very glad you got it sorted out !!

Okay guys, as long as everything's cool.  If any of you dudes get any more issues, just post here, since I'll be checking back quite regularly, or if the issue seems really weird, check out the support section of our website ;).

Thanks for not crucifying us for that massive screw-up.  It's under control now :).

JayKae, I didn't take it as anything insulting, I'm just glad you made it to warn people.  You were very quick about it as well, and I thank you for that :).

Rest of you guys, thanks for supporting us, and sorry for causing that uninstaller headache,

Ashton

Yeah Goober, like Uhu_Fledermaus said, 3.15 and that's it.

I can assure you, FSWC's such a small file, that we'll never release a patch to upgrade a version up.  We'll only release whole downloads, so if we wind up at version 3.16, I can assure you there'll be an entire package for it, not some tiny upgrade file.  It's impractical anyway :P.

Thanks for the kind words JayKae.

All back to normal I guess then :P:).

Archived