Light and Mountains

Mark Abdey

nice shots. very nice.

I love the sun and shadow effects of FSX.  It looks like 'Flight' will take it farther.  Still havent seen clouds shadows on water yet though. Hopefully they're doing that.  They must.  They simply must.

Still havent seen clouds shadows on water yet though.

I haven't seen cloud shadows on land either.  ;)  I have seen cloud reflections (sort of) on water though, but unless I'm in a VERY frame-rate friendly area, that is limited to FS-Recorder renderings when I can max everything out.

Breathtaking - and most beautiful again Mark - outstanding atmosphere -  :o :o :o :o :o - TOP ONES!!!!!

WOW!!!!!

... waiting for shadows and much more - as so many of us - in flight then!

Until this day i will check out great screenshots such as these here!!!!!

Thank you again for the comments... FSX can still amaze with its convincing lighting atmospherics, esp. with ENBseries, and great scenery to fly over... I'm also using an - as yet - unreleased app that alters certain aspects of the way FSX lights the terrain, which produces stunning results.

Ground shadows cast by clouds would be very nice… I wonder how Tim’s getting on with that  ;)

I wouldn't mind putting number 1 and 3 as my desktop wallpaper. Simply great!

Be my guest; I can let you have the full res versions if you like?.

Thank you again for the comments... FSX can still amaze with its convincing lighting atmospherics, esp. with ENBseries, and great scenery to fly over... I'm also using an - as yet - unreleased app that alters certain aspects of the way FSX lights the terrain, which produces stunning results.

Whoa, let us know when that tool is ready!  :)

Be my guest; I can let you have the full res versions if you like?.

I'll be more than happy to have them if the full resolution is 1920x1200 (my native res) or higher. If that's the case, please add number 5 to the list  :D

Archived