Battle stations !!!

lthendrix

well here is mine, going to be remodelled soon, with more of a cockpity feel to it

Posted Image

Posted Image

sinve these pics where taken i have since added a gps 5 unit, and will be adding more as time allows

I see you picked the same joystick as I did for my build. It's not easy to find ambidextrous sticks to put over on the left, is it? I like this cheapie Logitech stick a lot, though.

well here is mine, going to be remodelled soon, with more of a cockpity feel to it

Posted Image

Posted Image

sinve these pics where taken i have since added a gps 5 unit, and will be adding more as time allows

I see you picked the same joystick as I did for my build. It's not easy to find ambidextrous sticks to put over on the left, is it? I like this cheapie Logitech stick a lot, though.

yeah i have fund that it is a good little stick, espically fro the price,  i have since got a x52 pro, but don't use it that much, only use it for fighters and helos.  i used that logitech for the airbus and that was my main reason for getting it

Posted Image

Posted Image

Nice woodwork there! Did you do it all yourself? Looks very clean and well made. As a woodworker myself, I can appreciate the effort that has gone into that build :P

If you need any woodworking assistance, feel free to yell. I am in Brisbane also. Trouble is I have no room for something like that... Not until the kids move out anyway!

Nice woodwork there! Did you do it all yourself? Looks very clean and well made. As a woodworker myself, I can appreciate the effort that has gone into that build :P

If you need any woodworking assistance, feel free to yell. I am in Brisbane also. Trouble is I have no room for something like that... Not until the kids move out anyway!

Thanks Dean,

yes did it all my self, the beuaty of it all is that it can be pulled apart and moved (all ready has been with our last move)  i might take you up on the offer, as i am going to be moving my flight sim/moddeling room down stairs soon, and was thinking of rebuilding the cockpit anyways.  i am in north brisbane, what part of town are you from?

Jason

Here is my current sim setup  ;D

Beats the hell out of working for a living!

nice still think you would be buggered trying to fly something different  :P  if you ever get tired of that set up i am sure i can accomdate it here some where!!

Jason

Guest simtechdave

Some great setups out there....  really like Kilstorms home cockpit.  Obviously the pics I've posted are from my workplace.... my home setup is a 22inch monitor for the sim and a 14 inch monitor I use for Plan G.  No fancy home-built cockpit here.....  I would love to find a project airplane and make a sim out of the cockpit, just have to convince the wife that the garage should be my personal toy room...lol

Thanks Dean,

yes did it all my self, the beuaty of it all is that it can be pulled apart and moved (all ready has been with our last move)  i might take you up on the offer, as i am going to be moving my flight sim/moddeling room down stairs soon, and was thinking of rebuilding the cockpit anyways.  i am in north brisbane, what part of town are you from?

Jason

Southside near Rochedale.

Simtechdave you lucky lucky man !....I am blown away by what I have seen so far very crafty, and to tell it truthfully I am a bit embarrassed about my setup when I see what others have done. pretty impressive, Kilstorm that cup holder is cool  ;D

Nothing too fancy but it does the trick.

Kilstorm, that cup holder on the left is one very nice detail, that's what makes a good setup.  :)

You've got plenty of books in the back there and what do you fly with that joypad to the right?  :o

Guys, I'm jealous about every setup here since I'm girlfriend limited if you know what I mean.  ;D

Archived