END of Tour Around AUBlue - YSCN-YSSY

Delare

The tour has come to an end! I didn't log my miles, which I regret now, but I've flown very many miles now throughout AUBlue. It's been very fun to explore this region and I bet AUGold will be just as fun. Here are all the places I've visited during this tour:

YGEL – YGIG – YMUL – YBUN – YBLN – YMGT – YMJM – YABA – YNRV – YESP – YCDU – YKBY – YMPA – YWUD – YCUS – YPLC – YTBB –

YCEE – YCWL – YWHA – YPIR – YPAD – YGWA – YMCT – YPOD – YWBL – YMAV – YMML – YMMB – YPID – YKII – YSMI – YQNS – YMHB –

YSTH – YFLI – YYRM – YBNS – YORB – YMCO – YMER – YMRY – YWOL – YSCN – YSSY

The people from this region will most likely notice that I've flown from one side of the region and all the way to the other, by following the coastline.

Last flight now is from Camden [YSCN] to Kingsford Smith Intl. [YSSY]. Nice area...

This is another short hop, and unfortunatly the weather wasn't the best. Taxing at Kingsford Smith takes forever! ;D

I'm unsure if the community want's me to continue posting reports and screenshots as my last threads didn't get any replies. It's no big deal though and I would probably be bored of seeing these threads this often aswell :D I might stop posting every hop and just show a few now and then.

Anyways thanks to all the people who replied and followed my posts and I hope you enjoyed the watch. Here's the last set from my tour around AUBlue, enjoy! :)

Preparing for takeoff

Posted Image

Ready for takeoff

Posted Image

Airborne, turning towards Kingsford Smith

Posted Image

Posted Image

VC shot

Posted Image

Scenery shot

Posted Image

On final

Posted Image

Posted Image

Just before touchdown at Kingsford Smith International!

Posted Image

The end of this tour, the Twin Otter is now parked for this time

Posted Image

Posted Image

Sorry mate, I have been following your posts but been a silent admirer, I have a high spec laptop that I just cant get to look like your screenies, makes me very envious, but its a great thread, keep it up mate

Thank you very much :)

I fully understand that some people just like to look and not reply, I actually do this myself all the time. As long as I know there's people watching I will continue posting.

Hi Delare, I've been following your progress too and very much appreciate the effort you've made to share the tour with everything. Like others, I don't often have the time to reply to every single post, but let me agree with the others that your shots are terrific and keep those tours coming :)

Nice shots, please keep them coming. :D

You could try doing a couple of legs of the tour and then creating one topic for both legs or something like that - you might get a few more replies that way. :)

Either way, I'll definatly be following your next tour. I may even fly the one you've jsut finished. :)

I have followed the "tour" as well and, finding all airfields laid out "just so", I plan to replicate your tour.  Geography is NOT my strong point [even in the UK where I live] - I sometimes need guidance to find my left hand with my right  ;D so thanks for laying it out in an easy to manage way. I'll try to remember to log the miles as I fly. If you fly other areas, may I ask you to please do the same at the end of the next tour.  Thanks for the Blue route and [hopefully  ;D] thanks in advance for Gold.

Regards,

Maurice.

From a fellow tourist -  very nice shots Delare.  ;D

Beware though, it's addictive! I've clocked up over 10000nm in the last few months flying from the UK to Oz - and just yesterday I finally made it to the promised land of AU Blue! If you're really bored you can follow my progress over on the VOZ forums...

Cheers,

Andrew

Archived