FTX Beta Shots 0080-0084

Couple of shots with the default FSX autogen on. Note that this is not aligned to our textures, and we have yet to replace the buildings and trees with our own textures, but it does give a basic idea of how it looks with autogen on. This is with all sliders maxxed including autogen, FEX 1024 32-bit textures and we get a rock steady 20FPS with heavy clouds on.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

The Matrox TH2G is in fact a splitter box.  So although it gives 3840 pixels width - it is in fact 3x 1280x1024. This is in fact high resolution. My old eyes cannot detect any edge fade or distortion.  I turn Wide Screen Aspect off, because the logic of Matrox gives three standard screens but one fantastic picture.  I could never go back to one screen.  And I am saving my pennies for the digital version.

Actually, these are the first shots of FSX scenery where I prefer the non-autogenned images to the autogen filled ones.

I will be interested in more pics when Koorbs and team have images with custom autogen specifically linked to Orbx/FTX textures...

Great stuff and thanks for sharing once again,

Cheers,

Archived